Social Security Disability Lawyers Vero Beach, Melbourne, Port St. Lucie, Okeechobee & Ft. Pierce, FL
If you are injured or suffer from a medical or psychological condition that prevents you from working, and your disability is expected to last at least one year, you may be eligible for Social Security Disability or Social Security Supplement Income benefits. Social Security can be a very important resource for a person who is out of work.
Facing Social Security on your own can be very difficult and intimidating. If you believe you have a claim and would like assistance filing your application, or you filed an application and have been denied, you should contact Matheson and Horowitz immediately at 772-569-2667.
Social Security Disability can be a lengthy and difficult process. The majority of people are denied initially. If you are denied, it is important that all deadlines be met. While an attorney is not required in order to proceed with your Social Security Disability claim, an attorney can greatly improve your chances of success. Often times an individual is not aware of the criteria that needs to be met in order to successfully prevail on your Social Security Disability claim. Our attorneys can assist you with your Social Security Disability claim by the following:
- Meeting with you personally to provide you with an honest appraisal of your case and the work necessary to obtain a successful resolution.
- Developing and supplying Social Security with all relevant evidence to give you the best chance of prevailing on your claim.
- Making sure that the evidence is in a language and form that Social Security will recognize.
- Working with your doctors, if necessary, to develop additional evidence.
- If a hearing is necessary, helping you prepare for the hearing. We can assist you with all aspects of the hearing including, when to arrive at the hearing, how to dress for the hearing, what will take place at the hearing, what questions you may expect to be asked and when you can expect a decision.
The partners at Matheson and Horowitz will personally handle all aspects of your case. Your case will not be handled by an associate or paralegal. We will be available to answer your questions regarding any aspect of your Social Security claim.
If you are considering applying for Social Security Disability, or your application has been denied, please call us toll free at 772-569-2667 for a free, no obligation consultation. You may also contact us online.